Sunday, March 1, 2009

People at Dayne's??? ARE YOU JOKING!




No jokes, I actually invited people over. Might I add, some people that I really enjoy. Weird isn't it. I barely even knew I liked people, but these 4 are a great bunch. Simon and Sara got here first, broke open their wine and got a tour of the place. Sara was starving so I busted out my special bean salad. YUM! On their way here Sara had said to Simon "How does he make bean salad, is he just going to open a can of "bean salad" and put it in a bowl???". Lucky for her I didn't grow up in the microwave cooking era. Sarah Came next with some Carrots, Broc, babagannnnooosh (i dunno how to spell that word, ha!), Salsa and Chips. Mmm More snacks! then Larry showed up last and brought his gorilla smile. What a nice guy and a nice group of people!!! Well time to bust out the Jager, larry was afraid....... what happened later will take a post of its own!

All in all I had lots of fun and I will surely invite you people over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment