Sunday, September 13, 2009

More more more more

Seriously, 80% of todays session tickled... WTF! like... I was actually laughing! Oops I moved and messed up a strait line, sorry. Apparently I do a lot better in the afternoon then at night. From now on noon is Tattoo Hour. Amazing. Its really coming together, I like it a lot!

What a testing life Im living right now. I definetly cant go back to what that was before, but would it be different this time? Or is that even the dirrection I want it to go... what about you... youre good at eluding me from what it is you want to say.

And you too, what do you want. Sometimes the things you say really bring me back down to earth from the cloud Im living on... its like "oh.. I see". Some times I come down a little to hard and it hurts a little... oh well, thats life I guess.

1 comment: