Tuesday, January 5, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHH
need to vent. just sitting around doing nothing.

Seriously, what the hell! I don't understand anything at all. NOTHING! zero. Make some freakin' sense! how hard is it? If you want something, go get it. If you don't then stay away from it. At least be clear, its not that hard is it?

I've gotta say something, but I need the chance. I can't just scream out of my window, I'm tired of this superficial internet mumbo jumbo. Sure I love the ability to re-read what I have to say, correct my errors and change my mind about whats coming out before I click that SEND button, but really, is that real? real is the now. Its what comes out as I exhale. It's the real me. It's your breath on my skin. It's the warmth of being close....
The sharing of lessons
the trust and respect
the two parts that make a whole
the need to grow
Life

ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment