Friday, June 11, 2010

Diggin' it



There's something special about you, I've known it the whole time. I'm crazy for more, but happy with what I have. There are so many different paths to take, choices to make, things to learn. Sure there is a lot to stress about, a lot to deal with, but when I look past that, live in the now and feel the surrounding energy I'm alive. That's what its all about. I don't know what I've been waiting for! Sure, money is an issue, but why let it control my life? If you're not living then whats the point. SHARE! why not? seriously. I have a lot of things, but that's it, they are just things. "Happiness is only real when shared". That's what I want. Share my happiness, experiences, life, and everything in between. Why not?

and as I crawled into bed I realized, it's love I have to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment