Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hmmm

So I've come to the conclusion that all girls here are a roller coaster. They are never as they seem and things change weekly. I guess I'm a slow learner for still trying to get to know them, but now I understand why they skip second base and go all the way home the first chance they get... it might be the only chance. I always have the feeling that there is something else at play, or even someone else. Like theres always something to hide, something that holds her back. I know I'm generalizing a little here but I've met more then a few like this. The one thing I dont understand is what makes people so afraid of something new......

Probably the wrong fish in the wrong pond.

1 comment:

  1. There can be a lot of girls that are a roller coaster, but there are other out there that are not. If you are truely looking for that non-roller coaster, open your eyes and view the inner instead of the outer shell.
    Most girls that go all the way home don't feel the love they need to in order to love themselfs. I can't say dont blame them, but blame who raised them. Hope this helped. Just trying to help.

    ReplyDelete