Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I can ride my bike with wide handlebars!!

What a wild last 48 hours.
Party at the bosses place in Laval, never been there before. Got pushed in a pool, 1 hour bike ride home in wet shoes, beautiful night. Interesting...

Lazy day, an answer to a boring question I was about to ask. No further response. But the timing puzzles me. How can the answer come before the question unless there is some sort of connection.

Night with the guys, a friend I didnt expect to see, almost another. Nice bike ride home. Took my daily picture to express myself to you, I hope you check.

And in all of that; "A" wanted a beer, "B" - creme glace, and a dreamer asks for fun or company - unknown. All of which are turned down as my thoughts stay on the same, strait, course.

No comments:

Post a Comment