Sunday, June 28, 2009

GO BIG

I sent this pic to my dad. Im happy i could do that. It was like 14$ but I think its worth it for him to have a nice picture of me racing... speaking of racing, the next 3 weekends i have races.... FUCCCCCCCCCCk. i am going to be realllllllly poor. Rice and beans anyone???

On another note, i fucked my computer in the ear. totally fucked up the bootloader (darrin told me not to mess with it, i should have listened). Oh well, I will be up all night trying to get it back on line...

Other then that, my weekend was nice. Relaxing. I didnt really do much, finished BSG which is AWESOME but I am actually kinda sad that its over... really sad. To anyone that hasnt seen it, you need to watch it. 4 seasons of amazing writing and acting. super dope series.

and other other then that, I had poutine for dinner and it was amazing. I should start eating poutine more, maybe bulk up a little for those cold lonely winter nights....

No comments:

Post a Comment