Saturday, July 18, 2009

TOYS



You all know I'm just a big kid! look more new toys! weee! I am really enjoying this building airplanes thing... I mean, Its pretty damn geeky but I get to keep my hands busy, building and creating. This is the newest little creation. A kit from Plantraco which I got yesterday and build last night. lightly sprayed with spray paint and a little sharpie for some detail... the question remains now, will I be able to fly it? HA

Other then that, things are interesting as always. Still learning and growing, but maybe in ways and towards things I did not expect. Heck thats what makes life so exciting! Im not exactly sure why some of these things happen, but I enjoy them... Keep it coming! show me your best shot!

Maybe youre in Halifax, thats what my mom thinks. Or maybe youre right here. Im sure I will find out soon enough, because I need too.

No comments:

Post a Comment