Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WHAT WHAT




WHAT! something about pastries? something about calling a girl a tart.. I dont really get it, but hey.

Fuck yeah DQBIKERIDEBIXI. Thats what Im talkin'bout on monday!

I CANT sleep. I dont know what the heck happened but Im tired and I cant pass out. FUCK. Its too hot for me even with the fan directly on me, sons of beaches!

THANKS! seriously, you have no idea what you did to me! finally I am free! FREEEEE.... Free from one and trapped in another, it isnt so bad, atleast its fresh...

But a repeat? Really close to one Ive seen before, clearly I missed something important there. Socializing. I guess I must attract the butterfly to push me into the crowd. It's all good, I'll figure it out. Lets just hope this one doesnt explode!

No comments:

Post a Comment