Monday, July 27, 2009

ugh.

Wow.
First I can't sleep anymore. I don't know what has happened but I just cant get to sleep anymore. I don't know whats going on but this really needs to stop NOW. fuck.

Sleepless night, awake with a sore back that throughout the day migrates to a sore neck. Sore neck becomes almost unbearable to the point where I can barely finish work. I have NEVER had a pain like this before. It is nothing like anything I've felt before, it's mind numbing. And it continues....

So numbing in fact that, for the first time in my life of fixed gear bicycle riding, I get my finger stuck between the cog and the chain. I've heard a million stories about people losing fingers and having them sewn back on but now its my turn. Alas, it could have been much worse as I have only lost a small piece of my thumb, but still its painful. Painful enough for me to forget about my neck for the ride home from work.

Everything happens for a reason....

....what do I do now

No comments:

Post a Comment